Sunday 13 May 2012

Olly's Melbourne Adventure - Day Two

Hi Room 12!
Wow, is it cold in Melbourne!!! I am having a great time, but have had to dress very warmly. Mrs Kitchen even had to buy me a new hat! Check it out...

The crusaders lost their rugby game, so I was quite sad last night. But I have had a great time shopping and riding trains today. Here is a picture of sheep and me ready to go out for breakfast...

It is going to be a very busy day tomorrow, so I had better go to bed. Mrs Kitchen stays up later than I do!
Lots of love from your friend Olly the Owl.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Olly,
    We miss you Olly and we miss you Mrs Kitchen. I like playing with Olly. Make sure Olly goes to bed early and doesn't talk all night with his new friend Sheep.Make sure you wear your warm pyjamas Olly and please brush your teeth.
    What are the kids like in Australia?
    Love from Room 12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Olly's Beanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to you coming back, Mrs Harris is doing a good job looking after us for you. We miss you Mrs Kitchen.
    Love Xavier xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you guys too! I am really glad you are having fun with Mrs Harris. I am looking forward to coming back and telling you all about my adventures.
    From Mrs Kitchen

    ReplyDelete