Saturday 12 May 2012

Olly's Big Melbourne Adventure Day One!

Hello Room 12! We made it to Melbourne and are having lots of fun so far. We had a very comfy plane ride to Australia and we have also been riding on a tram around the city. Mrs Kitchen has done some shopping, and I have made a new friend. He is a sheep and he belongs to Miss Gentil. Mr V and Mrs Booth are having fun too. We are getting ready to go to the Crusaders rugby game - I hope they win!
Lots of owl love, Olly the Owl.

This is me in the car on the way down.

This is Mrs Kitchen and me cuddling on the plane.

This is me with my new friend! He is so cool!

The plane food was yummy!

This is me taking a nap in the hotel. It has been a long day!

1 comment:

  1. I love Olly the owl he looks so cute

    from Maia at Whangarei primary school

    ReplyDelete