Tuesday 15 May 2012

Olly's Big Melbourne Adventure - Day Four

Hi Room 12!
What fun I have had today!
We visited Silverton Primary school again today and I had sooooo much fun with the kids. One was a Doctor and gave me a check-up. She said my heart was a bit wobbly and my temperature was high. I was probably over-excited by all the fun. She made me feel better when she gave me an injection. I was very brave and didn't cry!

She even gave me a 'bath' and dressed me in a new outfit.
Another girl invited me to lunch. It was delicious. I started with fish, and then had a sausage.

And I made another new friend! Mrs Kitchen didn't get to see the big lizard, but did get to hold a baby turtle.

I can't believe we come home tomorrow! I am excited about going on the plane again, I had so much fun last time. Missing you all and so excited to see you all on Thursday.
Lots of Owl hugs,
Your friend Olly the Owl

No comments:

Post a Comment